Food Coloring Pages
These free coloring pages are a great nutrition activity for kids.
How to Use Food Coloring Pages
- Have your child color the picture.
- Talk about the fruit or vegetable being colored:
- Does it grow on a tree or on the ground?
- Is it best eaten cold or hot?
- Is the particular fruit or vegetable present in your house?
- When was the last time your child ate the fruit or vegetable being colored?
- When will be the next time your child will eat this fruit or vegetable?
- etc., etc., etc.
- Hang the nutrition coloring page on the refrigerator and vow (yourself) to eat the particular fruit or vegetable at least 3 times in the next week. After all, being a role model and setting a good example is the best thing you can do to instill good eating habits in your children!
Nutrition Coloring Pages: A, B, and C
A is for Apple
B is for Banana
C is for Carrot
More Food Coloring Pages: Getting Kids to Eat Vegetables and Fruits
Bookmark this page! More coloring pages coming SOON!!
More of my free nutrition advice you may be interested in:
Nutrition for Kids
More nutrition activities for kids.
Fast Kid Friendly Meals
Your Personal Nutrition Guide HOME.