Monthly Meal Planner
How to Use This Printable Monthly Meal Planner
- Print out 1 blank dinner menu calendar.
- Decide what you'll cook.
- See these quick healthy meals for recipe ideas:
- Nutrition Tip: Before you start looking through recipes, decide ahead of time how many days per week you'll eat chicken, fish, meat, or vegetarian meals.
If you're going to eat chicken 3x/week for 4 weeks per month, you'll need 12 different chicken recipes if you don't want to repeat meals. Alternatively, you might pick 6 chicken recipes and repeat each one twice. Get the idea?!
- Write your dinner choices on the monthly meal calendar.
- Make a grocery list either:
(Download a super cute blank grocery list!)
- for the entire month
- SAVE your grocery list(s).
- At the end of the month, staple your monthly meal calendar to the accompanying grocery list(s) and file.
- You now have a SYSTEM of making dinner menu calendars! You can re-use an old monthly dinner menu anytime you don't have the time and/or desire to make a new plan.
- Download this free printable monthly meal planner as much as you like!
Now that's monthly meal planning made simple!
Learn How to Organize Your Recipes:
Go to FULL LIST of FREE Meal Planners and FREE Printable Food Diaries
Return to Your Personal Nutrition Guide HOME