Healthy Meal Planner
How to use this healthy meal planner:
- Print a minimum of 4 weekly meal planner templates.
- Decide how much variety you need/want:
- Do you want to eat the same breakfast every day for a week or do you want to alternate between 2-3 different breakfasts? Decide the same for lunch, dinner, and snacks.
Dietitian's tip: If you're trying to lose weight, limit your options.
- Keep your blank weekly meal planner in front of you as you review healthy quick meal suggestions:
- Write down what you plan to eat on your weekly meal planner template.
- Make a grocery list. (Download a super cute blank grocery list!)
- SAVE your healthy meal planner AND the accompanying grocery list. Staple them together and FILE.
- Do the same thing again for 3 subsequent weeks.
- After 1 month, you'll have a total of 4 weekly healthy meal plans and accompanying grocery lists to pick from and rotate between!
- Add additional weekly menus (and grocery lists) to your file as desired.
Now that's meal planning made simple!
Learn How to Organize Your Recipes:
Go to FULL LIST of FREE Printable Food Diaries
Return to Your Personal Nutrition Guide HOME