How to use this weekly dinner planner to build a library of meal plans:
- Print at least one weekly dinner template.
- Make some healthy eating decisions:
- Decide in advance how many days per week you'll plan to eat chicken? fish? meat? vegetarian?
- Pick out the proper number of chicken recipes, fish recipes, etc.
- Plan your side dishes and dessert if desired.
- See these quick easy menu suggestions:
- Fill in the weekly dinner menu planner with your choices.
- Make a grocery list. (Download a super cute blank grocery shopping list!).
- Staple the grocery list AND all the recipes to the dinner template. (Photocopy recipes from cookbooks if necessary).
- SAVE your weekly dinner template. (File it!)
- After a few weeks, you'll have a nice library of dinner meal plans to pick from.
Unsure if your meals are nutritionally balanced? See my See balanced meal planning tips.
Learn How to Organize Your Recipes:
Go to FULL LIST of FREE Meal Planners and FREE Printable Food Diaries
Return to Your Personal Nutrition Guide HOME