100 Calorie Snacks
The following 100 calorie snacks are nutritionally balanced and each contain a little protein, healthy fat, and/or fiber to help fill you up.
These can be used as healthy snacks for weight loss or used as part of an overall healthy diet.
If you're unsure of some of the portion sizes (1 Tablespoon, 1 ounce, etc.), dust off your measuring cups and spoons and/or scale (this food scale measures calories) and do a little weighing/measuring a for a week or so until you can "eyeball" the correct portion sizes.
- 1 small corn tortilla filled with salsa and 2 Tablespoons lowfat shredded cheddar cheese. Heat until cheese melts.
- 1 small corn tortilla spread with 2 Tablespoons guacamole
- 3 ounce baked sweet potato topped with 2 Tbsp. plain nonfat Greek yogurt. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- 2 graham cracker squares (2 1/2" each square) spread with 1 teaspoon peanut butter, almond butter, or pumpkin seed butter
- 2 ounces sliced turkey breast spread with 1 Tablespoon lowfat hummus
- Small apple + 1/2 Tablespoon almond butter
- 10-12 almonds
- Celery stalk stuffed with 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 rice cake topped with 1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 2 cups air popped popcorn sprinkled with 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 turkey sandwich: 1 slice 70 calorie bread + 1 ounce turkey breast lunch meat + mustard + tomato slices
- Mix 10 cherry tomatoes + 1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese. Sprinkle with dill.
- 1/2 cup edamame (unshelled)
- 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese + 1/4 cup pineapple chunks (in own juice)
- 1 hard boiled egg + 1/2 small apple
- Protein shake: Blend 1 cup water + 1/2 scoop Jay Robb Whey Protein Powder + 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 6 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 part skim mozzarella string cheese + 4 oz. low sodium V-8 juice
- ½ English muffin + 1/2 Tablespoon (natural) peanut butter
- Tall nonfat latte
A Note about "100 Calorie Snack Packs"
I consider these "fun" or "junky" snacks. They may taste good and fit a "low calorie" criteria, but they only fill you up for a short period of time and leave you craving more junky snacks.
The list of low calorie snacks above should give you and idea of 100 calorie snacks (and some snacks under 100 calories) that are actually "good for you" and nutritionally balanced.
This makes them healthy snacks for weight loss or good low calorie snack ideas to add to a healthy diet.
I think the 100 calorie snack packs are ok to eat occasionally. Stick with nutritionally balanced choices most of the time. This will help you keep hunger and cravings in check!
More of My Professional Advice You May Find Useful
More Healthy Snacks
Free Weight Loss Help
Leave 100 Calorie Snacks and Go To Your Personal Nutrition Guide Home Page